Invitation to attend the Rail Cyber Security Working Group
The acceleration of the European digital railway introduces vulnerabilities to an infrastructure historically isolated from cyber attacks. The rail industry and its ecosystem now have an even greater responsibility to ensure the safety and security of the network, and will need to learn how to adapt and mitigate evolving threats quickly.
Following on from the Cyber Senate Rail Cyber Security Summit in 2015 and 2016, we introduce to you the European Rail Cyber Security Working Group, proposed by key stakeholders from our community. The focus of the working group will be to provide a unique face to face, brainstorming platform for those involved in cyber securing rail infrastructure, both IT and OT, to formulate actionable takeaways that can assist in developing a cohesive European vision for the industry moving forward.
Contact email@example.com or call + 44 (0)207 096 5081
European Rail Cyber Security Working Group
Dinner September 11th, Working Group September 12th
Discounts available for Commercial firms quoting RAIL TALENT before August 14th
• Christian Schlehuber, DB Netz AG, IT-Security Digital Command and Control Systems
• Dennis Rocks, Rail Delivery Group, Director of Technology Services
• David Henderson, Department for Transport, Rail Cyber Security Policy Lead
• Sharvind Appiah, ERTMS Users Group, Cybersecurity Lead Engineer
• Chris Blask, Chair US ICS ISAC, Global Director Industrial Control Systems, Unisys
• Rossella Mattioli, Network and Information Security Office, ENISA – European Union Agency for Network and Information Security
• Thomas Chatelet, European Union Agency for Railways, ERTMS Unit Project Officer
• Hans Willemsen, Nederlandse Spoorwegen, Architect Information Security
• Koen De Groot, Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, Senior Policy Officer
The 3rd Annual Rail Cyber Security Summit will take place in London March 13/14 2018.
Mark your calendars!